Welcome to https://www.renovatingmums.com.au (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by Renovating Mums (we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Renovating Mums products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Marissa Towndrow at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
The Renovating Mums Site, products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- Whilst we strive to provide valuable and accurate information, our Site and all Renovating Mums products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Renovating Mums provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility.
- Use of our directories to locate a professional or facility is wholly voluntary and, to the extent permitted by law, in no event will Renovating Mums or any of our agents be liable for damages to any user of our directories for the selection of a professional or facility or for the services provided by any professional or facility listed therein, or for any other loss or damage which may occur as a result thereof. We strongly recommend that you check the certification and/or licensing of any professional or other service provider with the applicable licensing Board or authority.
- You should satisfy yourself as the competence, solvency, insurances and licensing of anybody you decide to retain as a result of a connection made through our Site or Renovating Mums Community. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever as a result of losses caused to you by a person or entity that you retain as a consequence of using our Website or services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Renovating Mums, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You will not replicate or distribute any coupon codes or material provided to you;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in Renovating Mums, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- When using our Site, products and/or services, Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Renovating Mums) or events you may have access to post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Renovating Mums Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or in a Renovating Mums Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our Site and Renovating Mums Community is a space for education and support. Whilst using this Site and/or our Renovating Mums Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone via private message unless you obtain permission first.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- For the posting of Customer Reviews on our Site; refer to point 31 outlined under Directory Listings.
- For our Renovating Mums Community Guidelines please refer to the Group Description and pinned to the Announcements in our Facebook Groups.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
- All material on this Site, in our Renovating Mums Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) blog content, resource content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Renovating Mums. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Renovating Mums, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Renovating Mums.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Renovating Mums Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Renovating Mums will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
- By joining Renovating Mums Directory, our Partner Businesses give us the right to use any image on their website in an effort to highlight specific products and direct users back to their website. It is the responsibility of each Business to ensure that they have the right to use and publish all images on their website. Renovating Mums will not be responsible for any copyright or trademark issues of images supplied to us by Businesses.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Renovating Mums Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Renovating Mums Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
RENOVATING MUMS DIRECTORY
- For the purposes of the paragraphs below this includes Directory Listings held on our Site by a Participating Partner (Business), and Customer Reviews that sit under Directory Listings.
- To qualify to be listed in our Directory Listings your Business must be:
- located in Australia;
- provide services/shipping to Australia;
- suited to one or more of our Site’s categories;
- submitted by the Business owner or authorised agent and;
- meet our verification process including but not limited to holding a valid ABN, appropriate trade licenses, Public Liability Insurance and verifiable client references.
- Renovating Mums reserve the right to decline businesses that don’t meet the above criteria.
- Photos and Information Privacy; when adding photos, ensure:
- they are free from text, logos or marketing messages;
- they accurately represent your Business;
- you own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner;
- you have permission from any people that can be identified in the image;
- Customer Reviews;
- By submitting a Customer Review (Review) to Renovating Mums, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- If leaving a negative Review, the works must have been performed within the last 12 months and you must include in your comments what steps you took to try and resolve the issues.
- All content that you submit to Renovating Mums Customer Reviews may be used at Renovating Mums’s sole discretion. Renovating Mums reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on our Site that Renovating Mums deems, in its sole discretion, to violate these Terms. Renovating Mums does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any content you have submitted.
- Renovating Mums reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
- You acknowledge that you, not Renovating Mums, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Renovating Mums, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- By submitting your email address in connection with your Review, you agree that Renovating Mums, its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your Review and other administrative purposes.
RENOVATING MUMS VIP MEMBERSHIP
- Renovating Mums VIP Membership (Program) is a membership program which is operated by Renovating Mums. By enrolling and participating in the Program, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and are bound by them.
- All Renovating Mums products, customised products, as well as the Partner Businesses who provide Offers on this Site, are subject to availability. Renovating Mums takes no responsibility for any products, services, or promotions that are discounted, sold out or temporarily unavailable.
- Defined Terms
Activation Date: The commencement date for a Renovating Mums VIP Membership, triggered by the purchase of the membership through our Site.
Member, Members or Membership: A person who holds a current and active Renovating Mums membership.
Participating Partner: A partner business that participates in the Program and honours the associated Offers.
Purchase Date: The date of purchase of a Membership, where the customer is provided with a Membership Number.
Offer: Those features of the program that provide members with access to discounts on building materials and supplies, fixtures, fittings, homewares and other categories. Offers may change from time to time without notice.
- Joining the Program
- Customers can join the Program by purchasing a membership online. From the time of purchase, your membership is valid for 12 months.
- Customers can view the full range of Offers online. These Offers are subject to change from time to time.
- Members must provide a valid email address and mobile number and create a unique password when joining the Program, which will be used to log into a private Members-only restricted area of the Site. Members are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their password and can change it at any time. Renovating Mums takes no responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised use of a Member’s password or a Member’s failure to comply with these provisions.
- Participation in the Program
- Renovating Mums Offers can be accessed via Members-only restricted area of the Site and redeemed at Participating Partners.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months and can be renewed annually with payment of the applicable annual fee.
- Renovating Mums VIP Membership and Offers are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. Membership can be revoked by Renovating Mums at any time, in its sole discretion and without compensation, for any reason including but not limited to: abuse or breach of any of the Terms of the Program, any actions deemed by Renovating Mums to be contrary to Renovating Mums, the Program or the interests of its Members or partners or in the case of fraud or misuse.
- Renovating Mums assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the value or availability of Offers, or the addition or deletion of Offers, Participating Partners or other features with or without notice.
- Neither Renovating Mums nor its respective officers, agents, and employees shall be responsible for any failure of the Site, for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, online or Internet entry, technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Program. Renovating Mums reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Program should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Renovating Mums corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program.
- Membership Offers
- Offers are only available at Participating Partners. Offers are for personal use only and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred in accordance with the Terms of the Program. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and will result in the loss of Membership.
- Termination, Changes and Breach
- Renovating Mums may change these Terms, any aspect of the Program including redemption procedures or any Offers in any respect, all without notice and even though changes may affect the value of Renovating Mums VIP Memberships already purchased
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Renovating Mums Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Renovating Mums Community or Our Content.
These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Renovating Mums Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
- We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Renovating Mums Community or through the use of our products or services.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact Renovating Mums at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Renovating Mums will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Renovating Mums products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trading Name: Renovating Mums
ABN: 97 383 632 876
Telephone Number: 0428176083
These Terms were last updated 05/01/2020